Watch Out! Lost Cancer Can Cure ‘Relapse’ Again

http://lsyindonesia.com/tag/ling-shen-yao-kegunaan/

Watch Out! Lost Cancer Can Cure ‘Relapse’ Again

Cancer is a disease that can cause death, and this disease is still a problem in Indonesia. Called cervical cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, and nasopharyngeal cancer. Patients who started therapy at an early stage had an opportunity to recover 70 percent, while those who started therapy when the stage was advanced chance of recovering only 30 percent. Cancer can be declared disappear if patients follow treatment properly. But do not rush happy and claim the disease will not come again.

See also: Come on ‘CERDIK’ to Prevent Head Cancer Neck "" After chemoradiation or therapy is completed, it is considered complete respone .. in-CT Scan and MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) net good results, do not complacent, "" said the specialist ear nose throat (THT), dr Marlinda Adham, SpTHT-KL (K), PhD in the event of World Head Chest Cancer Day in the Hall of Radiotherapy Department Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital recently. According to the doctor who called Linda, the recurrence rate of the cancer high enough. Unfavorable lifestyle factors can affect it

Patients also lazy control … Usually should be routine in the evaluation, "" he added. Regular evaluation carried out for years and even a lifetime for the recurrence rate of this cancer is getting smaller and disappear

One year three months once, the first two years four months, the first three years four-six months, then at least once a year forever, "" explained Dr. Linda. Read also: This is Why Tongue Cancer Often Not Detected

(wdw / up)